We at St. Joseph School believe...
- that children are our future.
- that Catholic values should be incorporated into all curriculum areas and school activities.
- that each child is unique with different learning styles.
- children need to be nurtured intellectually, spiritually, physically, and socially.
- Christian values taught in school and at home enhance a child's self-identity.
- that the parent is the primary teacher and a valued member of the school community.
- that communication and mutual support between home and school are vital to student success.
- that self-respect, personal dignity and a safe and positive learning environment are necessary in order for every student to reach their full potential.
- that acquisition of critical thinking skills formulates independent thinkers.
- that positive educational experiences increase a child's desire to become a life long learner.
- that education is imperative in preparing the child to be a productive member of society.
- that the changing needs of students are met by a continuously evaluated curriculum.
- that a variety of evaluative methods provide a fair assessment of learning.
© 2012 St. Joseph School, Fullerton