Before & After Programs
White Marsh Child Care Center offers before and after school services in the Youth Building located on-site at St. Joseph School Fullerton. For over twenty years, White Marsh Child Care has provided a licensed, quality program which includes morning and afternoon snack, arts and crafts opportunities, games, homework time, and outside play.
For more information or to set up a tour, please contact White Marsh Child Care at 410-931-0555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Several other providers have van service to and from St.Joseph School in the mornings and after-school.
Celebree (Joppa Rd.-Carney) 410-668-9883 or 410-668-0545
Celebree (Bel Air Rd.) 410-256-9250
Elimu Tutoring and Training 410-303-3335
Everest World Class TaeKwonDo 443-653-4292
Honeygo Child Care 410-256-2100
Kindercare (Whitemarsh) 410-931-1200
Perry Hall Learning Center 410-256-8383
White Marsh Van to their Homes/Other Locations 410-931-0555
White Marsh Child Care Van (Joppa Rd) 410-539-5201
St. Joseph School offers an after school program for students in grades 4-8 which runs Monday through Thursday from 2:50 p.m. until 4:00 p.m. in our school library. The purpose is for students to have the opportunity to learn good work habits and complete their homework with the support of a teacher.
- Work on written and study homework with the support of Homework Connection staff.
- Enjoy a small snack to get energy to tackle their work.
- Work on their homework after school in a quiet, safe environment so that they can enjoy more family time at home.
- Be on hand to aid students with any difficulties they might encounter with their work.
- Review homework and offer corrections.
- Actively study with students by quizzing, reviewing, and asking questions. NOTE: This is a group setting; therefore teachers cannot be tutoring individuals.
Enrollment is open at the beginning of each session. The cost is $9 per day with a minimum commitment of two days a week per session. Anyone coming less than two days a week per session will be considered as a drop-in and charged $12 per day. Payment is due by Thursday of the first week of the session.