Before & After Programs
White Marsh Child Care Center offers before and after school services in the Youth Building located on-site at St. Joseph School Fullerton. For over twenty years, White Marsh Child Care has provided a licensed, quality program which includes morning and afternoon snack, arts and crafts opportunities, games, homework time, and outside play.
For more information or to set up a tour, please contact White Marsh Child Care at 410-931-0555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Several other providers have van service to and from St.Joseph School in the mornings and after school.
Celebree (Joppa Rd.-Carney): 410-668-9883 or 410-668-0545
Celebree (Bel Air Road): 410-256-9250
Honeygo Child Care: 410-256-2100
Kindercare (White Marsh): 410-931-1200
Perry Hall Learning Center: 410-256-8383
White Marsh Van to their Homes/Other Locations: 410-931-0555
White Marsh Child Care Van (Joppa Road): 410-539-5201
White Tiger Taekwando: 410-248-9232
St. Joseph School offers an after school program for students in grades 1-3 and grades 4-8 which runs Monday through Thursday from dismissal until 4:00 p.m. in our school library. The purpose is for students to have the opportunity to learn good work habits and complete their homework with the support of a teacher.
- Work on written and study homework with the support of Homework Connection staff.
- Enjoy a small snack to get energy to tackle their work.
- Work on their homework after school in a quiet, safe environment so that they can enjoy more family time at home.
- Be on hand to aid students with any difficulties they might encounter with their work.
- Review homework and offer corrections.
- Actively study with students by quizzing, reviewing, and asking questions. NOTE: This is a group setting; therefore teachers cannot be tutoring individuals.
Enrollment is open at the beginning of each session. The cost is $9 per day with a minimum commitment of two days a week per session. Anyone coming less than two days a week per session will be considered as a drop-in and charged $12 per day. Payment is due by Thursday of the first week of the session.