Before & After Programs
White Marsh Child Care Center offers before and after school services in the Gribbin Center located on-site at St. Joseph School - Fullerton. For over twenty years, White Marsh Child Care has provided a licensed, quality program which includes morning and afternoon snack, arts and crafts opportunities, games, homework time, and outside play.
Contact Ms. Mary (Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:00-8:00 a.m. and 2:00-6:00 p.m.) at 410-926-5843. For more information on the before or aftercare offered on St. Joseph School - Fullerton campus as well as van service to the daycare center for students in PreK-8 grades.
Several other providers have van service to and from St. Joseph School in the mornings and after school.
Celebree (Joppa Road -Carney): 410-668-9883
Celebree (Bel Air Road): 410-256-9250
Honeygo Child Care: 410-256-2100
Kindercare (White Marsh): 410-931-1200
Perry Hall Learning Center: 410-256-8383
White Marsh Van to their Homes/Other Locations: 410-931-0555
White Marsh Child Care Van (Joppa Road): 410-539-5201
White Tiger Taekwando: 410-248-9232
St. Joseph School offers an after-school program for students in grades 1-3 and grades 4-8 which runs Monday through Thursday from dismissal until 4:00 p.m. in our school library. The purpose is for students to have the opportunity to learn good work habits and complete their homework with the support of a teacher.
- Work on written and study homework with the support of Homework Connection staff.
- Enjoy a small snack to get the energy to tackle their work.
- Work on their homework after school in a quiet, safe environment so that they can enjoy more family time at home.
- Be on hand to aid students with any difficulties they might encounter with their work.
- Review homework and offer corrections.
- Actively study with students by quizzing, reviewing, and asking questions. NOTE: This is a group setting; therefore teachers cannot be tutoring individuals.
For more information contact staff members:
Grades 1-3: Mrs. Thomas: email@example.com
To register: (temporarily suspended due to COVID protocols)