Before & After Programs
White Marsh Child Care Center offers before and after school services in the Gribbin Center located on-site at St. Joseph School - Fullerton. For over twenty years, White Marsh Child Care has provided a licensed, quality program that includes morning and afternoon snacks, arts and crafts opportunities, games, homework time, and outside play.
Contact Ms. Mary (Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:00-8:00 a.m. and 2:00-6:00 p.m.) at 410-926-5843 for more information on the before or aftercare offered on St. Joseph School - Fullerton campus as well as van service to the daycare center for students in PreK through 8th grade.
Several other providers have van service to and from St. Joseph School in the mornings and after school.
- Active Minds: Michael Serio at 443-324-8896 or Michaelserio41@gmail.com
- Amped Up! (Middle River): Mike Amrhine at 877-226-7338
- Celebree (Joppa Road -Carney): 410-668-9883
- Celebree (Bel Air Road): 410-256-9250
- Honeygo Child Care: 410-256-2100
- Kindercare (White Marsh): 410-931-1200
- Perry Hall Learning Center: 410-256-8383
- White Marsh Van to their Homes/Other Locations: 410-931-0555
- White Marsh Child Care Van (Joppa Road): 410-539-5201
- White Tiger Taekwondo: 410-248-9232
Homework Connection is an after-school program that gives students the opportunity to learn good work habits and complete their homework with the support of a teacher. For the safety of our students and staff, sign-up will be limited.
- Work on written and study homework with the support of Homework Connection Staff
- Enjoy a small snack to get the energy to tackle their work
- Work on their homework after school in a quiet, safe environment
This program is offered in a group setting, therefore teachers are not able to offer individual tutoring but can check homework, and lead small study groups for upcoming tests and quizzes.
When: Monday through Thursday 3:00pm - 4:00pm
Where: Students in Grades 1-4 meet in Mrs. Thomas's classroom. Students in Grades 5-8 meet in the Media Center or Mrs. Coster's classroom
Who: Teacher Moderators for Grades 1-4 are Mrs. Thomas, Ms. Bates, and Mrs. Visalli. For Grades 5-8, it's Mrs. Coster, Mr. DeStefano, and Mrs. Isom.
Cost: $11 per day. Payment is due by Thursday of the first week of the trimester. Payment MUST be received prior to attending homework connection. Staffing is based on the number of students enrolled on any given day of a session. No refunds for students who are absent or don’t attend. Payment must be made via Venmo.
For Grades 1-4, please send Venmo payment for the total amount signed up to Mrs. Thomas @Amy-Thomas-33