Mission & Vision
As a central ministry of our parish, St. Joseph School - Fullerton educates children in PreK-4 through 8th grade in the Catholic faith. Our mission is to cultivate an environment of academic excellence and spiritual growth within a loving, faithful community committed to family, discipleship, and evangelization.
We at St. Joseph School Believe...
- Children are our future.
- Catholic values should be incorporated into all curriculum areas and school activities.
- Each child is unique with different learning styles.
- Children need to be nurtured intellectually, spiritually, physically, and socially.
- Christian values taught in school and at home enhance a child's self-identity.
- The parent is the primary teacher and a valued member of the school community.
- Communication and mutual support between home and school are vital to student success.
- Self-respect, personal dignity and a safe and positive learning environment are necessary in order for every student to reach their full potential.
- Acquisition of critical thinking skills formulates independent thinkers.
- Positive educational experiences increase a child's desire to become a life long learner.
- Education is imperative in preparing the child to be a productive member of society.
- Changing needs of students are met by a continuously evaluated curriculum.
- A variety of evaluative methods provide a fair assessment of learning.