Before & After Programs
White Marsh Child Care Center offers before and after school services in the Gribbin Center located on-site at St. Joseph School - Fullerton. For over twenty years, White Marsh Child Care has provided a licensed, quality program that includes morning and afternoon snacks, arts and crafts opportunities, games, homework time, and outside play.
Contact Ms. Mary (Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:00-8:00 a.m. and 2:00-6:00 p.m.) at 410-926-5843 for more information on the before or aftercare offered on St. Joseph School - Fullerton campus as well as van service to the daycare center for students in PreK through 8th grade.
Several other providers have van service to and from St. Joseph School in the mornings and after school.
- Active Minds: Michael Serio at 443-324-8896 or Michaelserio41@gmail.com
- Almost Home: 410-665-3276
- Amped Up! (Middle River): Mike Amrhine at 877-226-7338
- Celebree (Belair Road - Perry Hall): Brittany Gray at 410-256-9250 x2 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Celebree (Joppa Road - Carney): 410-668-9883
- Everest World Class TaeKwonDo: 410-657-7399 or Everestkick@aol.com
- Great Beginnings: 410-409-3184
- Honeygo Learning Center: 410-256-2100
- Kid Zone Learning Center: 410-256-7728
- Kindercare (White Marsh): 410-931-1200
- Perry Hall Learning Center: 410-256-8383
- White Marsh Van to their Homes/Other Locations: 410-931-0555
- White Marsh Child Care Van (Joppa Road): 410-529-5201
- White Tiger Taekwondo: 410-248-9232
Homework Connection is an after-school program that gives students the opportunity to learn good work habits and complete their homework with the support of a teacher. Please visit the Homework Connection page for more information.