Before & After Programs
White Marsh Child Care Center offers before and after school services in the Gribbin Center located on-site at St. Joseph School - Fullerton. For over twenty years, White Marsh Child Care has provided a licensed, quality program that includes morning and afternoon snacks, arts and crafts opportunities, games, homework time, and outside play.
Contact Ms. Mary (Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:00-8:00 a.m. and 2:00-6:00 p.m.) at 410-926-5843 for more information on the before or aftercare offered on St. Joseph School - Fullerton campus as well as van service to the daycare center for students in PreK through 8th grade.
Several other providers have van service to and from St. Joseph School in the mornings and after school.
- Active Minds: Michael Serio at 443-324-8896 or Michaelserio41@gmail.com
- Almost Home: 410-665-3276
- Amped Up! (Middle River): Mike Amrhine at 877-226-7338
- Celebree (Joppa Road - Carney): 410-668-9883
- Celebree (Belair Road - Perry Hall): 410-256-9250
- Everest World Class TaeKwonDo: 410-657-7399 or Everestkick@aol.com
- Great Beginnings: 410-409-3184
- Honeygo Learning Center: 410-256-2100
- Kid Zone Learning Center: 410-256-7728
- Kindercare (White Marsh): 410-931-1200
- Perry Hall Learning Center: 410-256-8383
- White Marsh Van to their Homes/Other Locations: 410-931-0555
- White Marsh Child Care Van (Joppa Road): 410-529-5201
- White Tiger Taekwondo: 410-248-9232
Homework Connection is an after-school program that gives students the opportunity to learn good work habits and complete their homework with the support of a teacher.
- Work on written and study homework with the support of Homework Connection Staff
- Enjoy a small snack to get the energy to tackle their work
- Work on their homework after school in a quiet, safe environment, which results in more enjoyable family time at home
This program is offered in a group setting, therefore teachers are not able to offer individual tutoring.
When: Monday through Thursday 3:00pm - 4:00pm
Where: Students in Grades 1-4 meet in Mrs. Thomas's classroom. Students in Grades 5-8 meet in Mrs. Coster's classroom.
Who: Teacher Moderators for Grades 1-4 are Ms. Bates, and Mrs. Visalli. For Grades 5-8, it's Mrs. Coster, Mrs. Williams, and Mrs. Isom.
Teacher Moderators will:
- Be on hand to aid students with any difficulties they might encounter with their work
- Review completed homework and offer corrections
- Actively study with students by quizzing, reviewing (i.e. math facts = flash cards), and asking questions
Cost: $15 per day. Payment is due by Thursday of the first week of the trimester. Payment MUST be received before attending homework connection. Staffing is based on the number of students enrolled on any given day of a session. No refunds for students who are absent or don’t attend. Payment must be made via Venmo. A late fee of $10 will be charged for children picked up later than 4pm.
For Grades 1-4, please send Venmo payment for the total amount signed up to Mrs. Thomas @Amy-Thomas-338.
For Grades 5-8, please send Venmo payment for the total amount signed up to Mrs. Coster @Tiffani-Linn.
Enrollment is open each trimester. If you would like to sign up for a drop-in session (and there is space available), please email firstname.lastname@example.org (for grades 1-4) or email@example.com (for grades 5-8). Payment is due once we have confirmed that there is space available that day.