How to Apply
Thank you again for your interest in St. Joseph School - Fullerton. Please contact our Admissions office before applying at 410-256-8026 or email@example.com.
Please complete the Admission Application and submit the following forms through our online enrollment management system, School Admin:
1. Complete the Admission Application online (be sure to select the correct academic year)
2. $50 application fee (per child, non-refundable)
3. A copy of child's Birth Certificate
4. A copy of child's Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
5. Your child's most recent report card as well as the prior year report card from June 2018.
6. Parish Verification Letter - this is required in order to receive the Active Catholic tuition rate.
7. Shadow Day (recommended for students in third to eighth grade)
Please note that your application will not be processed until all required documents are uploaded into School Admin portal. Please review your Admissions checklist in School Admin to make sure all items are submitted.
Admission Applications are due by February 6, 2019 and notification of Admission decisions will be made by February 20, 2019. After these dates, admission decisions will be made on a rolling basis.
New students in grades 1-8 will be administered a reading and math placement test that will be used to help determine placement in the appropriate course level.