How to Apply
Thank you again for your interest in St. Joseph School - Fullerton. We are delighted that you are interested in applying to our school. There are a several steps in the application process that are outlined below.
Please complete the Admission Application and submit the following forms through School Admin:
1. Complete the Admission Application online (be sure to select the correct academic year)
2. $25 application fee (per child, non-refundable)
3. A copy of child's Birth Certificate
4. A copy of child's Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
5. Your child's most recent report card as well as the final report card from June 2017. We require two years of report card grades, if applicable.
6. Parish Verification Letter for Catholic tuition rate.
Please note that your application will not be processed until all required documents are uploaded into School Admin. Please go to your Checklist in School Admin to make sure all items are submitted.
Admission Applications are due by February 9, 2018 and notification of Admission decisions will be made on February 21, 2018. After these dates, admission decisions will be made on a case-by-case basis.
New students in grades 1-8 will be administered a reading and math placement test that will be used to help determine placement in the appropriate course level.