How to Apply
Thank you again for your interest in St. Joseph School - Fullerton. We are delighted that you are interested in applying to our school. There are a several steps in the application process that are outlined below.
- Complete the New Student Inquiry Form.
- A member of our admissions team will be in contact with you to schedule a tour of our school.
- Submit a copy of the most recent report card and a copy of the final report card from the previous grade.
- Submit a copy of recent standardized test scores for grades 2-8.
- Schedule a shadow day for student (grades 4-8).
All applicants will be assessed and notified of admissions decision. At this time of acceptance, the school will need the following to register:
- Registration Fee of $495 (K-8); $370 (PreK-4) - which includes the New Student Fee, the Archdiocesan Fee, and the Book Fee for the school year.
- Completed Tuition Contract & Payment Plan Form
- Parent Parish Status Form
- Verification of Parishioner Status Form - if applicable
- Copy of child's birth certificate
- Copy of child's baptismal certificate - if applicable
- Record of child's immunization
- Additional contact forms and health are required
Reading and math screenings are administered to students who are new to the school to determine class placement. All new students are on a one-year probationary period.
Please contact our Advancement Director, Francesca Troiano at email@example.com or 410-256-8026 should you have any questions about the Admission Process.