How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in St. Joseph School - Fullerton. We are excited at the prospect of you becoming part of our Wolfpack Family!
We are currently accepting applications for the 2022-2023 school year.
Be sure to read the Key Dates and Application Process sections below. Please contact Admissions with any questions prior to submitting an application.
Please note the $50 application fee is non-refundable.
Currents SJS Families: please contact Admissions (410-256-8026 x143) prior to completing the application for the code to waive the $50 fee.
1. Complete the Admission Application online. If you are new to the School Admin portal, you will first need to create an account.
2. $50 non-refundable application fee; paid online at the time of application submission.
3. A copy of your student's Birth Certificate - upload to the application portal.
4. A copy of your student's Baptismal Certificate (if applicable) - upload to the application portal.
5. Your child's most recent report card as well as the prior year final report card from June 2020 - upload to the application portal.
6.- required in order to receive the Active Catholic tuition rate (if applicable).
7. Schedule a required virtual Student Meet and Greet with our Admissions Team and Placement Testing for students entering grades 2-8.
Please note that your application will not be processed until all required documents are uploaded into School Admin portal. Please review your Admissions checklist in the School Admin portal to make sure all items are submitted.
New Student Testing
New students in grades 1-8 will be administered a reading and math placement test that will be used to help determine placement in the appropriate course level.