How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in St. Joseph School-Fullerton.
Be sure to read the Key Dates and Application Process sections below. Don't hesitate to contact our Admissions Team with any questions before applying.
Please note the $50 application fee is non-refundable.
1. Complete the SchoolAdmin portal, you must first create an account.online. If you are new to the
2. $50 non-refundable application fee; paid online at the time of application submission.
3. Upload a copy of your child's Birth Certificate to the application portal.
4. Upload a copy of your child's Baptism Certificate (if applicable) to the application portal.
5. Upload a copy of your child's most recent report card from fall 2023 and the prior year's final report card from June 2023 to the application portal.
6. Turn in the originalrequired to receive the Active Catholic tuition rate (if applicable).
7. Schedule a required prospective student screening for students entering grades 1-8. Kindergarteners will have the Brigance III screening in the spring.
Please note that only completed applications will be reviewed. All application requirements must be uploaded to the SchoolAdmin portal before the December 15 deadline.