FACTS serves as the preferred provider for financial aid and tuition management service within the Archdiocese of Baltimore. All families are required to sign up and make payment through FACTS utilizing automatic payments (EFT) from a bank account, credit card, or processing checks sent to a secure processing center. Easy and convenient online registration is available. Through FACTS you will be able to select a payment plan by indicating your choice on the Tuition Contract. Please see frequently asked questions flyerfor more information about FACTS.
- Plan A: 1 full payment with $150 discount grades K-8; PreK $100 discount
- Plan B: 2 equal payments with $50 discount each payment K-8; PreK $25 discount each payment
- Plan C: 4 equal payments with $12.50 discount each payment K-8. PreK $6.25 discount each payment
- Plan D: 10 equal monthly payments - no discount
FACTS e-Cashier will allow you to make payment(s) by:
- Check (for Plan A only)
- Automatic checking or savings account deductions (U.S. Banks Only)
- Credit Card (a convenience fee of 2.85% will apply)
The St. Joseph School ID #11179.
How do I apply for grants and aid?
Please see our Grants/Aid section for more information about Financial Assistance.
For further information or questions, please contact our FACTS Coordinator, Mrs. Ann Biggerman, at 410-256-8026 x140 or email@example.com.