St. Joseph School incorporates the Course of Study developed and approved by the Division of Catholic Schools for the Archdiocese of Baltimore. Our Catholic faith is the focal point of our education process, and it permeates all curriculum areas.
Some curriculum highlights include:
- St. Joseph students excel in our challenging academic environment. They consistently score higher than average in both Archdiocesan and national testing.
- $1.3 million in high school scholarships awarded to our graduates in 2016.
- Students are separated into smaller instructional groups for Reading and Math classes in grades 3-8.
- St. Joseph School community attends Mass weekly.
- Computers, Chromebooks, and 3-D printers enhance and support student learning.