Celebrating Catholic Schools Week 2023
Through February 5th, St. Joseph School-Fullerton further highlights our tradition of educating children in the Catholic faith with a week-long celebration of what it means to be a Catholic school. Be sure to follow us on Facebook or Instagram to see how our students and community celebrate this special week!
2023 Schedule of Events:
|Sunday, January 29||Spiritual Sunday|
- SJS-Fullerton families and students will participate in the offertories and readings during all Masses
- Students will share with the congregation why they love their school
|Monday, January 30||Teacher Appreciation Day|
- Our Home & School Association (HASA) treats our teachers to a special lunch
|Tuesday, January 31||Take Pride Tuesday|
- Winter Wear Collection for Homeless Adults & Children (send in NEW hats, mittens, gloves, or socks to be donated to a local shelter). This collection is hosted by our National Junior Honor Society (NJHS).
- Out of Uniform Day*: wear USA red/white/blue or MD Flag red/black/yellow
- HASA treats our students with red/white/blue popsicles
|Wednesday, February 1||School Spiritwear Day|
- Wear school spiritwear (sneakers required)
- Welcome, Parents! Parents spend the morning with us.
- School Mass + Teacher of the Year Announcement
|Thursday, February 2||Tropical Thursday|
- Out of Uniform Day*: wear leis, tropical shirts, grass skirts, or tropical hats (long pants & sneakers required; no bathing suits, shorts, or tank tops)
- Catholic Challenge for grades 3-8. Parents are welcome to attend! The Middle School Challenge begins at 9:00am. The Grades 3-5 Challenge is at 1:25pm.
|Friday, February 3||Fun Friday Student Appreciation Day|
- Out of Uniform*: Pajama Day (no shorts, slippers, or nightgowns, nothing sheer or see-through; sneakers required)
- Fun activities planned for students + Happy Grams deliveries
|Sunday, February 5||Spiritual Sunday|
- Faith, Family & Fellowship Mass at 10:30am
*The themed out-of-uniform days are optional. If you do not wish to participate in the theme, you may dress in appropriate out-of-uniform attire.